The Tec-9 is a Terrorist-exclusive semi-automatic pistol in CS2 known for its high magazine capacity and formidable close-range power. The weapon is designed for aggressive play, allowing players to overwhelm opponents with a barrage of bullets. However, the Tec-9's significant recoil and reduced accuracy at distance make it a less-than-ideal choice for long-range engagements.
April 10, 2020
- Reduced firing inaccuracy
August 8, 2017
- Shipping initial changes to pistols with the goal of emphasizing skilful use of the weapons, beginning with the Tec-9.
- Tec-9: The Tec-9 has been adjusted to emphasize aiming while retaining the weapon’s high mobility. The current changes include:
- slightly improved accuracy when taking a single shot
- significantly reduced accuracy when firing rapidly
- magazine and reserve ammo reduced to 18 and 90, respectively
December 15, 2015
- Reverted recent changes to pistols and the AK-47, M4A4, and M4A1-S (see the CS:GO blog for details).
December 8, 2015
- Increased move inaccuracy on pistols: Dual Berettas, Five-SeveN, Glock-18, P2000, P250, Tec-9, USP-S, CZ75-Auto
March 31, 2015
- Increased Tec-9’s damage fall-off to reward players that close engagement distance.
- Lowered Tec-9’s magazine size to 24 to reward more discriminate firing.
December 10, 2014
- Updated the Tec-9 firing sound
February 20, 2013
- Reduced Five-SeveN and Tec-9 prices
|Chest / Arm||32||29|
Rate Of Fire
500 per minute
191 per second
18 / 90