The CZ75-AUTO is a compact, semi-automatic pistol in CS2 that offers rapid fire and a high-capacity magazine, making it a formidable choice for close-quarters combat. This sidearm is unique for its automatic firing mode, which allows for a quick succession of shots, often catching opponents off guard. However, this comes at the cost of reduced accuracy and a limited ammo reserve. Ideal for eco rounds or as a surprise secondary weapon, the CZ75-AUTO is a high-risk, high-reward option that can turn the tide of a round when used skillfully.
October 9, 2018
- Adjusted the CZ75-Auto to encourage semi-automatic fire at medium and long ranges.
- Increased recoil and fire inaccuracy
- Slightly improved accuracy recovery rate
June 12, 2018
- Reduced base damage of the CZ75-Auto from 33 to 31 (a single shot is no longer lethal against a helmeted opponent).
December 15, 2015
- Reverted recent changes to pistols and the AK-47, M4A4, and M4A1-S (see the CS:GO blog for details).
December 8, 2015
- Increased move inaccuracy on pistols: Dual Berettas, Five-SeveN, Glock-18, P2000, P250, Tec-9, USP-S, CZ75-Auto
January 8, 2015
- Reverted CZ nerf to ammo and fire rate.
December 10, 2014
- Magazine size has been reduced to 8 and reserve ammo is now 16 (3 mags total).
- Damage has been reduced slightly.
- Firing rate has been reduced slightly
- The CZ75-Auto takes nearly twice as long to draw, and has an updated draw animation.
- Kill reward is now 1/3 ($100).
- Updated the weapon description.
September 2, 2014
- The CZ75-Auto has been moved from the P250 slot to the Tec-9/Five-SeveN slot and its price has been raised to $500.
July 1, 2014
- Decreased standing and crouching Accurate Range
|Chest / Arm||30||23|
Rate Of Fire
600 per minute
200 per second
12 / 12