The Negev is a machine gun that's infamous for its overwhelming rate of fire and seemingly endless ammunition supply. It starts off with a high level of inaccuracy but becomes more precise the longer it is fired. While not often seen in serious competitive play because of its high cost and movement penalties, the Negev can be an intimidating tool for area denial in more casual environments.
March 22, 2018
- Improved accuracy while firing in bursts
- Slightly reduced time until significant accuracy recovery
- Price lowered to $1700
- Reduced armor penetration
- Movement speed is significantly reduced while firing
April 12, 2017
- For a limited time, the Negev and R8 Revolver are available in Competitive Matchmaking.
- Price reduced to 2000 as a starting point, to promote experimentation with the weapon.
March 24, 2017
- R8 Revolver and Negev have been removed from Competitive Matchmaking as they undergo substantial revision.
- New attributes to promote suppressive fire.
- Reduced price.
- New sounds that dynamically indicate weapon accuracy.
|Chest / Arm||35||24|
Rate Of Fire
800 per minute
319 per second
150 / 300