The Sawed-Off shotgun is a Terrorist-exclusive weapon that's both affordable and deadly at point-blank range. With its cut-down barrel and stock, the Sawed-Off is highly maneuverable, making it ideal for navigating tight corners and narrow hallways. Though its effective range is extremely limited and the rate of fire is slow, each shot discharges multiple pellets capable of inflicting serious damage. When used strategically, this weapon can be devastating in ambush situations and close-quarters combat. However, be cautious when using it at longer ranges, as the damage and accuracy drop off significantly.
March 13, 2019
- Price reduction for some shotguns: Nova ($1050), Sawed-Off ($1100), MAG-7 ($1300).
- Range increased to 1400.
- Single shell shotguns in the middle of their reload sequence will no longer automatically continue to reload after a player holsters and deploys them.
February 8, 2018
- Enabled shotgun spread patterns on official matchmaking servers as described in https://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/holiday-spread/
July 1, 2014
- Penetration power increased
- Pellets reduced to 8
- Individual pellet damage increased to 32
- Reduced maximum range slightly
- Spread increased slightly
October 1, 2012
- Reduced all shotguns' price by $300.
|Chest / Arm||32||24|
Rate Of Fire
71 per minute
103 per second
7 / 32