The Glock 18 is the default sidearm for Terrorists in CS2 and stands out for its option to switch between semi-automatic and burst-fire modes. Although it lacks significant damage output, its versatility and high rate of fire make it a solid choice for close engagements. When used skillfully, the Glock 18's burst-fire can be devastating at close range, but its lower damage and penetration make it less effective for longer battles.
September 14, 2017
- Slight adjustments favoring accurate players who close the distance to their opponent.
- Increased base damage,
- Reduced damage at longer distances,
- Slightly improved accuracy while firing rapidly,
- Slightly improved accuracy while moving.
August 18, 2016
- Increased fidelity and reduced distortion for fire sounds of the Glock-18, P2000, USP-S and Desert Eagle.
- Unique distant, reload and draw sounds for Glock-18, P2000, USP-S and Desert Eagle.
July 27, 2016
- Added tracers to alt fire on AUG, SG 553, Glock-18, and FAMAS.
December 15, 2015
- Reverted recent changes to pistols and the AK-47, M4A4, and M4A1-S (see the CS:GO blog for details).
December 8, 2015
- Increased move inaccuracy on pistols: Dual Berettas, Five-SeveN, Glock-18, P2000, P250, Tec-9, USP-S, CZ75-Auto.
August 22, 2013
- Reduced damage from 33 to 28.
February 20, 2013
- Reduced damage.
February 13, 2013
- Increased recoil on burst.
January 23, 2013
- The Glock-18 is now a Terrorist only weapon.