The P250 is a semi-automatic pistol that strikes a balance between cost and performance. Known for its higher armor penetration compared to starter pistols, it's a popular choice for eco rounds or as a secondary for snipers. Its compact design makes it easy to wield, allowing for quick switches from primary weapons, and its decent accuracy ensures that it remains reliable in close to medium-range engagements.
September 14, 2017
- The P250 has been adjusted to reward longer-distance engagements, particularly against unarmored opponents.
- Increased base damage
- Reduced armor penetration
- Improved damage at longer distances
- Reduced accuracy while moving
August 3, 2016
- Increased fidelity of firing sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9, CZ75-Auto, and Dual Berettas.
- Added unique reload and distant sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9, and Dual Berettas.
December 15, 2015
- Reverted recent changes to pistols and the AK-47, M4A4, and M4A1-S (see the CS:GO blog for details).
December 8, 2015
- Increased move inaccuracy on pistols: Dual Berettas, Five-SeveN, Glock-18, P2000, P250, Tec-9, USP-S, CZ75-Auto
January 8, 2015
- Reduced P250 ammo from 5 magazines to 3
February 13, 2013
- Reduced effective range.
|Chest / Arm||37||24|
Rate Of Fire
400 per minute
140 per second
13 / 26