The R8 Revolver is a high-damage, slow-firing sidearm that's quite different from any other pistol in the game. With its unique trigger-pull firing mechanism, it requires precise timing and aim. While it can deal devastating damage, even to armored opponents, it is less forgiving of mistakes. The R8 Revolver is best suited for players who can confidently predict enemy movement and aim accurately, as its slow rate of fire leaves little room for error.
September 26, 2017
- Reduced price by $100 for both the Revolver (now $600) and Dual Elites (now $400)
April 12, 2017
- For a limited time, the Negev and R8 Revolver are available in Competitive Matchmaking.
- R8 Revolver: Price reduced to 700
March 24, 2017
- The R8 Revolver and Negev have been removed from Competitive Matchmaking as they undergo substantial revision.
- Firing delay significantly reduced
December 15, 2015
- Other players can now hear the sound of the R8 Revolver primary fire hammer just before it fires.
December 10, 2015
- Today we’re updating the R8 Revolver to bring its values to be more in line with other weapons: among other changes, its damage has been reduced and it takes slightly longer to fire.
- Base Damage Reduced from 115 to 85
- Spread increased from 0.48 to 0.52
- Primary fire firing delay increased from 0.333 seconds to 0.4 seconds per shot
December 9, 2015
- Fixed exploits with the R8 Revolver, including being able to fire during freezetime or defusal, and the ability to hold the primary hammer back indefinitely.
|Chest / Arm||85||79|
Rate Of Fire
120 per minute
83 per second
8 / 8