Located in a nuclear power plant, Nuke offers a multi-level layout with both above-ground and underground playing areas. Bombsite A features a silo, and Bombsite B is located one floor below, offering distinct tactical approaches. Its industrial aesthetics and intricate vent system provide a challenging environment that tests players' spatial awareness.
Bombsite A: Featuring the signature silo and multiple entry points, Bombsite A is a maze of industrial machinery and catwalks. The overhead rafters provide vertical play opportunities.
Bombsite B: Located a floor below A, Bombsite B is characterized by its tight corridors and vent access. The control room and reactor add to the challenging layout.
May 3, 2021
- Fixed a clipping issue on window in T lobby
- Centered a lamp that was bugging me
November 22, 2019
- Brightened up corner by far vent in A site.
October 9, 2019
- Fix for VPhysics Displacement bug
- Removed invisible collision that could block shots between ramp and toxic on Bombsite B
August 19, 2019
- Recompiled Nuke to fix several lighting problems on static props.
- April 2, 2019
- Fixed C4 stuck spot outside near silo
October 3, 2018
- Made corridor leading to ramp room from T side slightly wider
- Moved doors connected to trophy room slightly
- Changed CT team to FBI
February 17, 2016
- Nuke has returned (available in Matchmaking included in the Operation Wildfire map group). For more details, visit: http://counter-strike.net/reintroducing_nuke
- Updated the Nuke loading screen icon.
- Now available in Competitive Matchmaking, and other game modes in the Operation Wildfire Map Group
Competitive / Wingman / Casual / Deathmatch
Feb 15, 2012
May 3, 2021
Jo Bieg (original author) / Valve / Hidden Path Entertainment