- Ability Haste also reduces the global cooldown on his abilities, letting him change stances more often.
- Udyr can upgrade any of his abilities from level 1. At level 11, any ability can be levelled up a 6th time.
- Udyr does not retain his abilities' on-hit effects when changing stances.
- W's shield stacks with its Awakened shield.
- Excels at skirmishes, especially against isolated enemies.
- Can counter many scenarios with the proper Awaken effect.
- Stunning multiple enemies with AwakenedEbefore swapping to another stance can net his team a sizable advantage.
- Can easily stick to enemies withE's bonus movespeed andR's slow.
- Relies too much on Awakened abilities, and only one ability can be Awakened every so often.
- Significantly harder to play from behind.
- Awakening the wrong ability can severely lower Udyr's effectiveness in teamfights.
- Q's on-hit effects are underwhelming, including its Awakened effects if the enemy isn't isolated.