- Aphelios has five weapons -- each with a unique attack,Qability/cooldown, and interaction withR.
- Aphelios always begins the game with Calibrum and Severum, and has Gravitum, Infernum, and Crescendum queued in reserve. Based on weapon usage, this queue can change.
- Instead of ranking up abilities per level up, Aphelios invests those points to increase his Attack Damage, Attack Speed, or Lethality. He automatically gains access toQat level 2 andRat level 6.
- AnyQAphelios has can be used as long as there is at least 1 ammo left.
- When Aphelios syncs two specific weapons for different situations, he can net his team huge advantages. Examples:
- With Calibrum and Crescendum, he can place turrets to mark enemies and continuously fire long-ranged attacks at them.
- With Severum and Crescendum, he can quickly stack Chakrams to annihilate close-range targets.
- With Severum and Infernum, he can tag enemies with Infernum'sQand instantly heal a large amount from Severum's effects.
- Performs best with items that enhance his attack damage, critical strike chance, and life steal.
- Forcing Aphelios to exhaust Moonlight to swap weapons diminishes his strength.
- Immobile, leaving him vulnerable to ganks.
- Weak at level 1 since he only has access to auto attacks until level 2.