- When Annie stuns a target, summons Tibbers, or dies, Tibbers enrages, gaining increased attack speed and movespeed for 3 seconds. If in range, it'll also target Annie's killer or the nearest lowest HP enemy champion.
- IfQis disjointed, it will go on cooldown, but not consumeP's stacks.
- Annie can surprise-stun at 3 stacks by usingEduringQto fully stackP.
- Ecan be cast on any allied champion and will always affect Tibbers.
- Excels at short trades and teamfights.
- Has a natural spike in threat every timePis fully stacked.
- Has extra protection withRbecause she can reposition Tibbers to block skillshots.
- Benefits from items enhancing burst damage and survivability.
- Cannot stun more than once per ability rotation, limiting her control in fights.
- Immobile, leaving her vulnerable to ganks.
- Relies too much onPto fight, and can be punished anytime the stacks are consumed.