Akali
tier-4
P
Q

Hover on skill

W

Hover on skill

E

Hover on skill

R

Hover on skill

Toughest Matchups:
Irelia
39.4%
Tryndamere
39.4%
Kled
40.9%
Renekton
41.1%
Gangplank
41.6%
Riven
45.3%
role-topTop
arrow-dropdown
addAdd a Matchup
Ranked Solo
arrow-dropdown
rank-platinum+Platinum+
arrow-dropdown
11.7
arrow-dropdown

Recommended Build

Get this build for Akali directly in your client.

Save 5 minutes of searching, setting runes, and shifting between tabs.

Core Build Order

Doran's Shield
Health Potion
Stealth Ward

Starting

Riftmaker
Leeching Leer
Blasting Wand

1st

Sorcerer's Shoes
Boots

2nd

Demonic Embrace
Blasting Wand
Giant's Belt
Amplifying Tome

3rd

Zhonya's Hourglass
Seeker's Armguard
Stopwatch
Fiendish Codex

4th

Morellonomicon
Blasting Wand
Oblivion Orb
Ruby Crystal

5th

Void Staff
Blighting Jewel
Blasting Wand

6th

Core Build Path

Leeching Leer
chevron-right
Boots
chevron-right
Blasting Wand
chevron-right
Riftmaker
chevron-right
Sorcerer's Shoes
chevron-right
Blasting Wand
chevron-right
Giant's Belt
chevron-right
Amplifying Tome
chevron-right
Demonic Embrace

Summoner Spells

TeleportIgnite

Damage Breakdown

89% AP

Runes

PrecisionDominationSorceryInspirationResolve
Press the AttackLethal TempoFleet FootworkConqueror
OverhealTriumphPresence of Mind
Legend: AlacrityLegend: TenacityLegend: Bloodline
Coup de GraceCut DownLast Stand
DominationSorceryInspirationResolve
Cheap ShotTaste of BloodSudden Impact
Zombie WardGhost PoroEyeball Collection
Ravenous HunterIngenious HunterRelentless HunterUltimate Hunter
adaptive_forceattack_speedscaling_cooldown_reduction
adaptive_forcearmormagic_resist
scaling_healtharmormagic_resist

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

Q

Q

Q

Q

Q

W

W

W

W

W

E

E

E

E

E

R

R

R

Skill Order

Q

chevron-right

E

chevron-right

W

Akali's Matchups

chevron-right
Win Rate

48.5%

(-0.1%)

vs last patch
Pick Rate

3.4%

(+0.4%)

vs last patch
Ban Rate

11.4%

(+1.7%)

vs last patch

Playing against Akali

Key Insights
Akali is temporarily revealed in
W
after attacking, using an ability, or being hit by an ability that grants True Sight.
W
also increases Akali's max Energy by 80 for the duration.
E
can be used on
W
to mark the shroud and dash back to it.
E
's first instance of damage only deals 30% of its total damage - the second instance deals the remaining 70%.
R
's first cast requires a target, but the second cast doesn't.
Strengths
Can out-resource most enemies in lane.
Has consistently high burst damage.
Has a strong level 2/3 with
Q
's with
P
. At level 6, she can 100-0 with
R
.
Has a lot of outplay potential with
W
/
E
/
R
.
Synergizes well with
Riftmaker
,
Zhonya's Hourglass
,
Demonic Embrace
,
Lich Bane
, and
Rabadon's Deathcap
. Can opt for
Night Harvester
for more burst.
Weaknesses
Extremely high skill champion that requires a lot of well-timed ability casts and outplays to perform well. One misplay can severely cost her.
Q
is her waveclear and her trade tool. When used for one, she can't do the other.
W
has long cooldown of 20 seconds. Once used, she can be punished.
R
has a 100 second cooldown at rank 1. Once used, her strength diminishes in fights.
close