- Yuumi's Anchor also benefits fromP's heal.
- If Yuumi is attached to an Anchor,Q's damage, slow, and missile speed are increased if the missile travels for more than 1.35 seconds.
- If Yuumi's Anchor is her Best Friend, she gains bonus heal and shield power andQ's slow is always empowered. Her Best Friend also deals bonus on-hit damage to enemies hit byQ, on-hit healing, and increased healing fromR.
- R's slow per wave stacks on enemies.
- Because ofW, she doesn't have to purchase boots and can run another combat Summoner Spell instead of Flash.
- Excels at enabling carries in fights, especially withE's attack speed and movespeed buffs andR's strength.
- Ris versatile in that it can be used for disengaging as well as healing and shielding allies.
- Excels with items that enhance her healing, shielding, and utility.
- If her Anchor dies, Yuumi is probably dead too.
- Relies too much on mana.
- Significantly harder to play from behind.
- Vulnerable to Grievous Wounds, significantly reducing her healing effectiveness.